Oh my gosh, sign me UP!
I can't wait!!!
I wish I could import you to my ward! :)
I expect a full inauguration day report from my favorite d.c. correspondent.Too bad I'll just have to watch my old Pilates videos for now.
You were the one who proofed that ad...
You have no idea how excited I am about this class! See you on Saturday.Britt
Looks so fun! Maybe I'll stop by one of these Saturdays. :) I need to tone.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, sign me UP!
I can't wait!!!
I wish I could import you to my ward! :)
I expect a full inauguration day report from my favorite d.c. correspondent.
Too bad I'll just have to watch my old Pilates videos for now.
You were the one who proofed that ad...
You have no idea how excited I am about this class! See you on Saturday.
Britt
Looks so fun! Maybe I'll stop by one of these Saturdays. :) I need to tone.
Post a Comment