Oh my word. I think you need to move. Your landlord hasn't even returned your calls? I bet you could come up with a way to sue him and get rent free for a couple of months. :) Hope you're staying dry.
I love the hair. I'm trying to grow mine out, so now we're just at about the same length!
Dude! I just heard Landon is engaged. Awesome! He is marrying into an incredible family! His sister-in-law to be is one of my very best friends from college. Tell them congrats for me.
Oh man! At least that hole isn't over your bed or something...shish!! I'm so happy I found your blog. You guys do such fun stuff. Don't laugh if you go to ours... I promise I'm going to update it one of these days.
6 comments:
Oh my word. I think you need to move. Your landlord hasn't even returned your calls? I bet you could come up with a way to sue him and get rent free for a couple of months. :) Hope you're staying dry.
I love the hair. I'm trying to grow mine out, so now we're just at about the same length!
Dang! Do you want to come stay with us for a few days. That's no fun!
P.S. I love your Valentine deco...so cute! I need to get ideas from you.
Oh dear...no return calls? Hope they aren't planning to sell the house soon ;)
Dude! I just heard Landon is engaged. Awesome! He is marrying into an incredible family! His sister-in-law to be is one of my very best friends from college. Tell them congrats for me.
Oh man! At least that hole isn't over your bed or something...shish!!
I'm so happy I found your blog. You guys do such fun stuff. Don't laugh if you go to ours... I promise I'm going to update it one of these days.
I hear ya, I actually had a similar probem one time. Love the hair!
Post a Comment