
Lincoln and Alisia are moving to UTAH!!!
Not too long ago, Lincoln got an offer to work at a law firm here in Utah. We weren't planning on moving back to Utah. We love DC and the East Coast so much. But we thought and prayed about it for a while and have decided that now is the best time to move back. Lincoln put in his two weeks notice and will start working at Ray, Quinney & Nebeker (where his dad works) on April 19th. I hope to tie up a couple loose ends out in DC and follow him back to Utah come May.
We will be so sad to say goodbye to DC and all of our friends out there, but we are happy and excited to be able to start this new adventure and be closer to family.
Looks like its time to update the blog name. I guess we can change it to theOneOfManyUtahEssigs.blogspot.com. What do you think?
APRIL FOOLS!!
36 comments:
what?! holy cow. that is so great for you guys but so sad for the rest of us. i'm sure your families are SO excited.
and because you can't say your pregnant again, is this another "april fools!"? I'm 99.9% sure it is :)
Is this an April Fool's prank? I just don't know. Anyway, you'll surely be missed and I wish you well on your new adventure. Hopefully you can create a pilates following there too.
Oh yay! Now I will get to see you more often! That makes me happy.
Also, we were at Disneyland last week and I had SO many good memories of you and me having a blast in California! Good times.
wow! CONGRATS you two! that is great and congrats to lincoln on the job offer. i think you could stick to the dc essigs because that is where the two of you started out.
I can't decide whether I am happier inheriting your (Lincoln's) work, or that I can visit you to go skiing. Hmm, tough.
Congratulations! And guess what? I'm going to be there too come the fall! :) Being close to family is wonderful. Safe travels.
!?!?!? WHAT?? I had no idea!!! So soon! So fast! So far! I'm so happy for you and so sad for us all at the same time! Oh how we'll miss you. What will DC ever be like without you!?? I'm seriously in shock. Congrats to Lincoln and you both! I'm sure you made the right decision for you and that means loads of happiness to come!! (even if we will miss you terribly...)
Wow! So fast! Congrats, congrats!
wait a second, is this your april fools joke? i hope so.
April Fools?
Um, I just realized what day it is. You stinker.
april fools! good one ali
april fools!!! good one
what happened to you guys being lifers? another one bites the dust! Good luck and you will be missed!
Not falling for it this year! ;)
WAIT, WHAT??? You mean you aren't pregnant this year???? I checked your blog today specifically because I really thought you were and figured this would be the day you would make the announcement!
Have fun in Utah I guess...
April Fools? Please say so.
Oh Man. And I announced today that we're moving to Florida. I guess we'll never live on the same side of the country at the same time :(
No way! So what am I going to do when we go back to DC. I can't believe you're doing it. But now I admire you even more, because I know how much you love your job and if you really feel it is right to "go home" then that is awesome that you are.
You are good.
??
Wow, wow, WOW!!!
Talk about a change. I am of course secretly happy to have DC'ers in Utah with me and can't wait to have you here. Good luck, packing! Be sure to soak up the cherry blossoms before you head west!!!
That is so great! I'm jealous! We will miss you guys!
Duh you guys! It's Ali! It's April Fools!
What are we going to do about a hotel when we visit? Wait is this the same DC Essig's who said they were pregnant last year about this time?????
BAAAHAAAHAA! Good one Ali!
APRIL FOOLS! good joke though, you had lots of peeps going!
Let me guess . . . APRIL FOOLS!!!
Are you serious, or is this an April Fool's joke?
If you're for real...
I am SO excited for you! I miss Utah a lot, but have enjoyed D.C. thanks to friends like you guys. I wish you the very best with everything! Good Luck!
Oh Ali. You think I didn't learn from last year, huh? I guess no one else (commenters) did. Well, I see through you and your little April Fool's Day shenanigans.
For real or April Fools :)
We are in a fight! I almost bought this whole shenanigan!
So sorry everyone!!! But Lincoln and I seriously had such a great laugh about it all! We were giggling all day!!
I LOVE April Fools day!
YOU will NOT believe how sad I was when I read this! And you can't imagine my relief when I read the APRIL FOOLS at the bottom! Wow! Props to you!
Post a Comment