The wedding was beautiful. Better than I could have ever imagined. Words cannot even describe how happy and wonderful the whole day was. I will post pics as soon as I get them, but for now, here is a glimpse at how amazing the honeymoon was! I love cruises!
The room was TINY!! And no window! But at least the maids made us little animal shapes out of our towels!

The Ship

Safety first!

Inside the ship

Outside the ship


Catalina Island. So beautiful. So fun.


My favorite part was renting a tandem bike and riding it everywhere on the island.

And this was not your average bike ride. The lady who rented it to us told us that we would not have enough time to ride it to the Casino and the Botanic Gardens on the Island. But Lincoln was determined to do both. So we huffed and we puffed and we rode everywhere! This is the pick after the intense bike ride to the gardens that are in the middle of the Island.

And back to the cruise boat for dinner. SO MUCH FOOD!!!

Ensenada Mexico. We are at the "buffadora" which is basically a blow whole. When the waves come in, water blows everywhere.

Before:

After:

I wish life could always be a honeymoon!
15 comments:
so excited!!! (as you can imagine).
Mark and I wanted to officially apologize for missing your wedding reception. We were undergoing a serious moving project and couldn't get away. I hope you had a lovely day. You guys are so cute!
How fun!! We are going on a cruise too! Though we can't book it till we have a wedding date! Looks like you had a blast. Congrats again!
Hey thanks for checking out our blog! Your picture of the cruise are cute!! I've always wanted to go on a cruise -- they look like so much fun! Cory & I have been down to Mexico and seen the Bufadora (or however you spell it!) and it is really cool to watch it blow! Marriage is the absolute best thing in the entire world so I'm so happy for you guys. We're actually not in New York City -- we're upstate, right in between Rochester and Syracuse. We live in Fayette, which is in the middle of nowhere. It's only known to Mormons, since it's where the Peter Whitmer Farm is (where the church was officially re-organized). So if you guys ever want to come and see all the church sites then give us a holler. Tell Lincoln hi for me!
I'm so happy for you! I've been waiting for the post-wedding post for awhile...thinking that you guys must have gone somewhere fun to be gone for so long! Isn't it great to FINALLY live together? We want to go on that same cruise -- or a similar one -- for our first anniversary or something since they leave from L.A. or San Diego, and that's where we are. Our honeymoon was pretty short, too, so we want a "real" one!
yeah for being married! I was so sad I couldn't make it to your wedding, but I thought of you and I am so glad that all is well I'll keep in touch.
Love the pics! We are all for cruises too! We need to get together again soon, it was fun to hang out with you guys on Saturday!
It looks like you too had lot of fun. I think going on a cruise is the best way to go on vacation. Oh, and didn't you just love the food???? It also looks like you had great weather too :0) Congrats on the wedding. Sorry I wasn't able to make it. I hope it was everything you hoped for :0
Congrats Lincoln and Ali! I got your blog from Steph's site. I am so happy for you! You are a wonderful couple! Sorry we couldn't make it to the wedding since we were here in DC. We do have a little something for you so we'll have to stop by your place sometime soon. Plus, I want to come check out your apartment. You are a great decorator! Way to make a basement apartment look good! (I need tips from you.)
Once again Congrats! Welcome to the wonderful life of being married, it's the greatest!
-Emily Hamilton
Ali! What cute pictures!! Berkeley and I wanted to come to your reception, but we are on vacation in Hawaii right now. I am so glad to hear the wedding day was wonderful and it looks like the honeymoon was a blast! Congrats to you both! You guys make a stinking cute couple!
oh it looks so wonderful! isn't it the most amazing experience to be on your dream vacation with your best friend and NO BOUNDRIES!!!?! Oh you two are so cute. it was great to see you on your special day... you looked stunning.
Your wedding day was seriously such a cool day... it started off so warm, almost sunny... then it rained like it was SPRING, then it blizzarded:) I hope you got pictures in that snow. it was awesome! love ya!
PS... is one of Linc's brothers named Les? Did he go to Utah state? I think i know him:)
Awwwww.....I want to go on a honeymoon!! Do I need a guy to do it?
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Congrats! check out my blog sometime. - Melissa
How fun! We wish we could have been there for you wedding! I also wish that the honeymoon never ended! Owell, hope to see you guys soon! We will have to have you guys over, don't forget to keep easter sunday dinner open for us!
One more comment, so when do we get a link from your blog to ours?????? JK
how fun! You guys make a cute couple!
Post a Comment