Because Lincoln's little sister and her friend are in town this week, we all decided to go to New York. We took the China Town Bus. The poor girls had to sit in the back with the really smelly bathroom (and a woman even decided to start smoking in the bathroom in the bus). However, Lincoln and I were fine in the front seat.
We spent a day in New York with the heat index at over a 100 degrees. But it was still worth every minute. It was also so great to stay with my good friend Rachel.


Little Italy (left).
Brooklyn Bridge (right and below)

Rachel, Josh and cute Lucy. They were the greatest hosts ever!

Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity. Mmmmm


Two dollar Hot Dogs off the street.

Washington Square... Under Construction...


The BIG piano...
from the movie BIG.
The Subway

Cute Lucy

Central Park

Lincoln was super tired from the heat and having to carry our stuff if you can't tell...

I don't want to grow up...

I am a Toy's R Us kid!!!


Toys R Us in NYC

This globe was in the Plaza of the twin towers. It was a sculpture of a world. And this is what is left of it now.

New York Pizza!

Funny Story: So I was walking around the streets in NYC and all the sudden I heard someone yell my name, and I looked up on a double decker bus to see my good friend Tiffany from my last job in Utah! We chatted with each other for a bit while the bus was at the stop light. It was so good to see her, and the whole time I kept thinking, "what are the chances!?"

Times Square





Wall Street

I heart NYC.
11 comments:
NYC is one of the funnest cities to visit! We were there last Firday (the 6th) and had a blast!!
Ali,
You are really living the life. You get to go to some of the neatest places. You are lucky!
I love New York! Mark and I went there a year ago and have already talked about going back. You guys are so lucky to be a bus ride away.
you guys have soo much fun. I feel like Brian and I are bums comparred to you two travelors. we want to see you soon, the gift is still at my house, taking up space. Maybe this weekend? sunday? will you be in town?
Hurray! I have been checking for pics every hour!!! Ok, not really, but I really like how they all turned out. It looks like we had a lot of fun! I mean, it shows that we had a lot of fun!
oH i Miss you Ali! Especially seeing those pics in New York the Hot dog one, we have one of those. AWWWw. So are you guys planning on being in D.C for a few more years? I need to convinve Riley that we should come visit you and Melissa. Seriously, I miss you girl!
Awesome trip! It looks like you all survived the heat!
It really does look like you are on one big vacation, how fun! And I have always wanted to buy a hot dog from the stands in NYC, and I don't even particularly like hot dogs.
looks like you had a blast in NYC!! Yes Misty took them! She did an awesome job. Thanks for your address! I will be sending you one soon=) Im ordering them tomorrow!
like I always say, you 2 are always doing fun stuff, always!!
Look at all the fun places you two are always traveling too!! I am way super jealous! :)
Post a Comment