






These pics of Lincoln and I dancing have nothing to do with my post, but I thought that they would be entertaining to look at since I have been tagged and I am finally getting to it... List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself.
3 Joys
1. My husband and family.
2. Traveling
3. Learning new things (like learning about tax reform to learning the new kick boxing routine at the gym. I LOVE to learn new things.)
3 fears
1. Dying young.
2. Dying young and having my husband remarry someone else (I know he would be happier with someone than by himself, but I just don't like to think about it.)
3. Having my husband, parents or sibling die young. (Do you catch my common theme? I know there is a better world after this one, but I don't like the idea of cutting this one short. Dying old is fine. I don't fear it.)
3 goals
1. Graduate this next year (May 2009) with my Masters in Public Administration at GW
2. Get a real job when we get back to DC.
3. Visit Argentina next summer (where my husband and I served LDS missions... same mission, but not at the same time)
3 current obsessions
1. Riding my bike to the gym, taking two one hour classes, then riding back. Every week day.
2. Reading the twilight series. (yeah I know. I will finally admit it. I am hooked. Well, was hooked because I finished them all this summer.)
3. Using blurb.com along with iphoto to edit my pictures from my time in Argentina to make it into a real book. (I don't scrapbook-because this is way cooler.)
3 facts about myself
1. My left inner ear lobe is a little bit deformed and I therefore cannot wear those ear dots when I listen to music on my ipod.
2. In Argentina I lived without a microwave for 1 year 1/2. Now that I am married I have lived in DC AND in California without a oven or stove. Therefore I get creative IF or when I cook.
3. I am happy thanks.
6 comments:
Hi Ali!
You and Licoln are having so much fun. Welcome to the West Coast--California is so much fun!
It's so awesome learning about you!! And you didn't like Breaking Dawn? Sad! I loved it! What didn't you like? (We have a Breaking Dawn discussion going on over at http://booksrockoursocks.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out). I'm sad you didn't like it! But happy that I am the one that got you hooked on Twilight :)
Those pictures make me weepy: happy tears because they are great and sad tears because I wasn't there! I love you!
Ali girl you are so happy and I have always loved that about you!
love the dancing pictures and holy workout, you do 2 hour workouts then bike home.... well, i am assuming your body is smokin hot then...
OH MY FRIGGIN HECK!! WHY OH WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS?!! I am SOOO bummed!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to do that, and WOULD HAVE if Phil would have done it too! I LOVE IT!! LOL...
Post a Comment