Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lincoln took me out to shop for diamonds the other day...





Just kidding... Lincoln and I went to the National Museum of Natural History. My favorite part was seeing the Hope Diamond along with all the other beautifully HUGE sparkly gemstones...
My second favorite part was the Elephant's bum hole that was sewed up. My friend Kiri told me that a few years ago they decided to sew up the bum, because they got a lot of complaints or "Ooos and Awwws" about how big the bum hole was...





Gotta love living in DC and hitting up all the free amazing museums.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I know I tell you this all the time but you guys do the funnest things!! What a fun place to live while you are young and without little ones!

Erin Webster said...

Oh to be you...I'm jealous!

Brooke S. said...

yeah right about the bum. too funny

watergirl said...

Awesome that the elephant's rear made your blog! Hope you liked my Dad's lighting design in the gem exhibit.