Friday, September 12, 2008

New Additions










I can't tell you how grateful I am for my mom who made a frame to hold all my earrings and a another one to hold papers by our desk.
I feel so much more organized!











It has been so nice to finally have our wedding gifts here! (And my mirror night stand, cake stand, brown wedding frame, and our decorative bedroom board cut into three--thanks mom!) We also got a new cover for our love sac-a tan one that is so much better than the last one! (Thanks Les and Nicole!)


10 comments:

Joy said...

Wow! Your apartment looks like you hired a decorator---or are one yourself. I'm so very proud of you!
Love you both! Mom

Melanie said...

Wow, your apartment looks amazing! Don't you just love those chicken wire frames to hang all your earrings on? My mom has one and I need to get one too. I really love all your cute decor!

stephanie said...

Your decorations are amazing, when are you coming over to help me to put my decorations in my bedroom, are you getting your masters in the right magor? I think it must run in the family!

stephanie said...

oh, I ment to say Major!

Melanie said...

I love the decor. Your place is always getting cuter and cuter :0)

Denise said...

Hi Lincoln! This is Denise (Beatty) Chidester from San Moritz - remember? I think the last time I saw you was at my wedding before your mission. Anyway, I saw a link to your blog off of Kristin's and I just wanted to say hi and congrats on your marriage. If you want to you can check out my blog - chidester dot blogspot dot com. See ya!

Emily Hamilton said...

You have great taste in decorating! Your apartment looks wonderful! I need decorating tips from you. :)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Exciting!! The apartment looks great!!

Tara and Ricky said...

Lincoln and Ali!!!! I found your blog on Kritin and Matt's and wanted to drop a hello. It is good to see you 2 are doing so well! Ricky and I recently moved to Arizona and have started a blog as well. Drop by anytime. Hope things are going well!!!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

So cute. Very modern and chic!