Because Lincoln and I are moving to California for only two months, we are leaving a lot of our stuff in DC. For the past week we have had these two plastic bins in the middle of our kitchen, while we randomly put more and more items in them to store for the next two months. I started getting frustrated of having them in the kitchen... until I decided to turn them into an island... ha ha. I LOVED having the extra space to put the dishes and baked goods!


And now we are off, on a road trip across the United States to our new home in Huntington Beach, California...
8 comments:
I'll miss you! Safe travels and see you soon. About the tubs -- I'm not at all exaggerating when I say we had 30+ of those in our studio apt. when we first moved in. We finally are down to a number we can count on two hands. Glad you made good use of yours.
Sounds like fun! What are you doing in California for 2 months?
Ali...I could really use about a dozen of those cookies right about now! What's going in Cali?! I want to go!
wait why are you moving for 2 months?? how fun!
I want a baked good! I want one of THOSE baked goods!
I'm so jealous that you guys are in CA. You will have TONS of fun! It will be exciting to see what you guys are up to over on the West Coast!
I love Huntington Beach! You guys will have a blast out there. Well have to finally get together when you guys get back.
Goodness, you have been a busy girl. I love all the fun little trips you have taken. How fun to be in sunny cali for 2 months.
Post a Comment