Lincoln and I went to the Newport Beach Mormon Temple yesterday. It was so beautiful inside and now one of my favorites. It is a smaller temple and the outside is a cream color (not white) And even though it was a smaller temple, there were a lot of people of there. Afterwards Lincoln and I decided to take a couple of pics.




Lincoln was in a really good mood after attending the temple, and was making me laugh a lot.

There was also a beautiful sunset afterwards, which is an unlikely site to see in DC, so I couldn't resist taking a picture.

These pics are from last weekend when we went to the L.A. Temple. (which is so huge compared to Newport)


After only having the opportunity to go to the DC temple for so long, it has been a nice change to have the option of going to different ones here in California.
1 comment:
You guys are wonderful! And beautiful!
Post a Comment