Thursday, July 3, 2008

Smores with the Abeggs

Being home with the family always has its perks. This week I got to enjoy Family Home Evening and make smores in the back yard. You gotta love these experiences. Being away from home has really made me appreciate simple pleasures with my family.

This is my mom, showing off her amazing smore.


















My cute little bro.














And my dad... with his awesome smore filled face... (this is my favorite pic of them all)

3 comments:

modestmuse said...

Yummy! S'mores are my absolute favorite.

Rachel said...

HA HA HA! I was looking at your FHE pics and I said to myself "WOW when did Davin get so skinny?... Oh wait, that is Ali's hot brother Parker..." HA HA HA I am still laughing...

Ambi Mo said...

We both had the smore idea this week! Yours were more "authentic" and not charbroiled. Yummy!