Before Lincoln left this weekend, I gave him my old camera and asked him to take pictures of his firm events in DC. While he did take some great pics. None of them had him in it. However, you do see how amazing his weekend was. (besides the fact that during the weekend, he accidentally broke someones nose...you can ask him about that one.)
Lincoln and the firm had an amazing dinner at The National Museum of Natural History. I love this pic.

Part of the dinner included drinks by the hope diamond.

They also went sailing on an amazing boat.


And my favorite was that Lincoln took a picture of how much the room rate is that he stayed in. It made me laugh when I saw this, however I was also amazed. If you can't see it, the average rate is $995. By far, the nicest hotel Lincoln has ever stayed in.

3 comments:
Holy smokes, you blog quicker than I can keep up. I bet Lincoln was a little lonely in that super nice hotel without you. It looks like the kind of event you need a date for.
Isn't it funny how you can become better friends with someone via blog, I feel like i know u so well and we have never hung out!!
Wow, Linc is totally a high roller now!
check out the vhs class blog at vhs2000.blogspot.com.
Be sure to leave your name and blog in the comments and spread the word.
Post a Comment