Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wedding Day Pictures! (finally)

5 comments:

Joy said...

I'm so glad to know that our baby girl arrived safely(whoops! you forgot to call) and is reunited with her loving hubby. Have fun in Cali.
And thanks for sparing us the pics of the scarey, tired looking, mother of the bride.

modestmuse said...

WOW!!! You're beautiful, and all those shots and poses are awesome! Even when I get my pics :) I know they will never, ever, look as great as those!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

What a wonderful day, and once again...love your dress!!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful ALI! Your photographer did an amazing job! WOW! Who was it?! He sure caught all the details! LOVE THAT! How fun to be a part of that HUGE Essig clan!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm behind, but congrats on the wedding! I didn't know you got married or that you were living in D.C.!
I'm glad you found me, I hope all is well!
P.S. Love the wedding dress!