Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sarah Palin Look Alike???

Since Sarah Palin joined the McCain ticket, I randomly get comments of people telling me I look a little like her. But after Tina Fey (my other look alike) impersonated Palin on Saturday Night Live, I had to do a little impersonation of my own...





What do you think??

16 comments:

Barb said...

You could be her for Halloween! Although what would that make Lincoln- McCain? Not as fun of a costume!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Oh my gosh that is such a good idea!! Thanks barb!

Jared said...

you look identical! she would look just like you but she's wearing the wrong color shirt!

Megan said...

Okay... that is eerily similar. Nice...

Sarah said...

Yeah you do look a lot like her ... a few highlights in your hair ... you'd look just like her. You should definitely dress up as Palin/McCain for Halloween.

Kristen said...

yes. you definitely look like her.

MaryAnn said...

haha. I enjoyed this one. You're soooo much more beautiful than Sarah Palin.

Rachel said...

I actually thought of you when I saw Saturday Night Live. I think there is a striking resemblance...do you guys share the same political views?? Just kidding...

Erin Webster said...

Haha! I agree- there's your Halloween costume. How would your hubby do as Mccain?!?

Unknown said...

The only difference I saw were the highlights. You were the one w/ highlights right???

stephanie said...

Wow, you know we used to call lincoln, senator lincoln, because of his past offices, as well as his walk, he walks like a senator or a presedint, and you definately have the look so after law school will it be the white house???

Emily Hamilton said...

I luv it! I can't wait to see you at Halloween. :)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

yes totally.... and I loved Tina Fey's impersonation of her last weekend, nearly died laughing.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

WHAT!!???!??!?!? You are a Utes fan???... does Lincoln know??
Dont you know that BYU is thee Lord's team??? :)

modestmuse said...

NOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!!!!

Ambi Mo said...

Didn't you get told that you also look like Tina Fey? Tina Fey = Sarah Palin = Ali Abegg