Because there are so many individuals in the DC area who graduated from Viewmont High School, we all decided to get together for a reunion. For various reasons, only about half of the Viewmonters in the area actually showed up to the Sunday potluck, but we still had a great time! It really was so fun to get together. It made me feel like I was back at home. GO VIEWMONT VIKINGS!!
10 comments:
awky??
look at all those d.c-ians from Vtown! How excellent. Tell Dave and Melina hi for me! I'm glad you found my blog-- congrats on the whole becoming an Essig thing!
Reid Farnsworth is in DC? Who ever knew!! How fun to have a "home away from home."
Best of luck on the internship this summer. Sounds very intriguing and a great resume builder.
Hey that looks like fun! There are some people I don't recognize ... but what a good idea! There are a lot of Vikings out in D.C., that's for sure.
Wow! That is really cool that you know so many people from high school there. I LOVE the cherry blossoms too! We don't have any blossoms in Salt Lake yet because it's been so darn cold! Thanks so much for telling me how to send pics from my phone to my email. Love ya!
how fun, it looks like no one is having problems pro-creating otside of Utah which is good. :)
Yay Viewmont! That looks fun. And you're so pretty, Ali. Way to go.
That was so fun to have everyone together! You should send me that picture...
I loved our Viewmont-DC Potluck! We need to do this more often -- maybe on a quarterly basis or something. So fun!
WOW! There are a lot of people in DC, and thats only half?? I didn't know that a lot of those friends were back east. Very cool that you all met up.
That is awesome that you guys all got together I think that we need a big reunion with everyone!
Post a Comment