Sunday, April 6, 2008

Graduate School Prom

Yes, my Masters program did have a prom this week! All the MPP and MPA students got together for the 80's Spring Fling. Lincoln and I had a great time. Best part was that the tickets were $25 each because there was free beer the whole night. However, I emailed the president asking if the tickets could be cheaper for my husband and me because we don't drink, and he said that we could get in for FREE! And I quote, "there is no need to charge you if you don't drink." We had such a good time, and and even though we didn't drink we were definitely one of the craziest couples on the dance floor. One of my favorite parts of the evening was when the GHOSTBUSTERS showed up... "who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!"




10 comments:

Doctor said...

You guys are so hot right now.

Joy said...

You're all grown up and married and still playing dress-up and having fun. That's my little girl! Love both of you silly kids.

Sarah said...

Now those are some sweet outfits! I love the pictures! And way to get in for free - being a Mormon has some definite perks! :)

Julie Bradshaw said...

Ali, I LOVE the metallic stretchy pants.

stephanie said...

Love the pants! And the dance moves!`

Rachel said...

I don't even know what to say about those silver pants! :)

Unknown said...

Ali, only you could pull off that outfit and still look so good! Especially those tights! Isn't it fun to have a buddy who can be goofy right along with you?

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

that i awesome I love you metallic leggings!!

Ambi Mo said...

Yes, I love the leggings... but I love the socks and shoes even better!!!

Amy Jo said...

Those silver leggings make me LAUGH!