Thursday, July 10, 2008

CALIFORNIA

Lincoln and I are finally together in California! Lincoln is really enjoying his internship with the firm out here and I am LOVING having this time to get everything done that I have always wanted time to do. Our apartment in Huntington Beach is so nice. It is going to be hard to go back to our basement apartment in DC at the end of the Summer. We are only 2 miles away from the beach, so after Lincoln got off work yesterday we decided to take a bike ride over to the beach.





11 comments:

w and w said...

Let's be honest. I miss you. I hope to live on your side of the country when you go back to DC. Save me a spot!

Kristy said...

Um, check your email, crazy girl.

Annie and Berkeley said...

I'm glad you guys are together again. I ans very jealous of your current living arrangements. Ever since we got back from Hawaii, we have been dying to go to a beach again. Lucky you.

Kaylyn said...

I am so glad you are having fun!! We miss you guys!

stephanie said...

Sounds so fun, by the beach, You are going to get the best tan. just don't like it too much there!

Lex said...

Um, so how bout me and Riley come and visit and take advantage of the beach front property! Can't wait to see you.
p.s. i promise i'll call you back this afternoon

Melissa said...

Luckies!!! How great is that? I'm a little jealous, but really, who isn't? Miss you guys in DC...

trent and rach henderson... said...

sounds fabulous! i'll take some of that!

Anonymous said...

What a great place to go for the summer! We wish we were going to be in CA longer so we could meet up halfway or have you up for a weekend to visit San Fran... oh well. I'm sure you'll do plenty of adventuring on your weekends!
We're bummed that we didn't run into you while you were in Centerville. We just went to your parents ward today too. Maybe next time... :)

Sarah said...

Oooh I'm so jealous that you get to hang out at the beach! So fun!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I love those pics and cali! Have a fun summer!! You 2 make a cute couple!