Monday, July 14, 2008

Camarillo

This past weekend Lincoln went back to DC for a law firm event. Therefore, since he was gone, I went to Camarillo California to visit my in laws! It was so good to see Laura, Logan and Landon. While the boys were at work, Laura and I had a good time at the pool. We also went shopping at the outlets and worked out a bit. It was a very relaxing weekend.


Cute Laura is seven months pregnant!

Saturday night we went to a nice restaurant with Logan and Landon's work. Logan had the "motherload cake" for desert. It was HUGE! (this cell phone pic does not do it justice!)

6 comments:

Kristy said...

So fun! I love your swimming suit!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

wait, Logans wife is pregnant.... wow. They are almost like us... honeymoon baby?

Rachel said...

I can't believe how much Landon looks like Lincoln. I had to do a double take.
It's to bad you can't go to more of those free firm events. That is probably the best thing about Lance's firm...they are totally family friendly...they have sold the wife, therefor the husband is happy :)

I LOVE your swimming suit... where did you get it?

aShLie JaNe said...

I want your swimsuit! :) WHERE did you get it? Let me guess.. I am out o f luck cause you bought it at some RANDOM store there, right? :)

Anonymous said...

Visiting the fam is ALWAYS so fun! And I'm sure with Laura and Logan it's a hoot! Your swim suit is ADORABLE! Where is the world did you get it? Oh and my photographer was Lindsay Jane Photography! I loved how they turned out. It's hard to pick isn't it? Thank you for complimenting my dress I LOVED it! But even the pics don't do it justice! Oh well! You are beautiful Ali!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Where did you get your swimsuit Ali?! I want it! Apparently there are others that feel the same way!