Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day

Even though we are not in Utah, we still got to celebrate Utah's Pioneer day! (a little early). When Lincoln and I went to Camarillo, Logan and Laura's stake put on this great dinner and show to commemorate the Mormon Pioneers who crossed the plains. We had a fantastic time. Along with a nice Dutch Oven dinner, they had real life pioneer images throughout the church building that we could see. Then even had a concert afterwards.

At the dinner, a man came up to Logan and Lincoln and asked if they were twins... What do you think?
The California Essig Family
Thanks guys for another great weekend in Camarillo!

3 comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

Ya know, I never thought Lincoln and Logan look alike but - in these pictures - it's uncanny the resemblance! Maybe the receeding hairline does it ;-)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

wow. The essig look is pretty close in those too!!

modestmuse said...

I wouldn't say identical twins, but definitely (fraternal?) twins. Ashlee and I are meeting up tomorrow and we'll miss you!