My darling landlord asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with her and her friends last week. I was delighted by the invitation and went to lunch with her and her bestest friends of 30 years. Even though I was the youngest in physical age of all these women, I think they were just as old as I am in heart. We had such a great time, and they treated me so well. These women are full of so much joy and kindness. I loved hearing their stories and seeing them interact and constantly compliment one another. You cannot help but to feel better inside after spending time with them!

Before we knew it, our little lunch had lasted 6 hours! Time flies when you are having fun! Thanks again Paula, Suzanne, Iris, Su, Suzy, and Karin!
5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I am glad you got to show your mad photo skills to the ladies in California! :)
Aren't you the cutest!?! Deeply loved whereever you go. I too have found some of my dearest friends to be much older than me. There is no such thing as a generation gap between kindred spirits.
YOu fit right in with "the ladies who lunch"
That sounds like so much fun!
Haha! So cute! I love it!
Post a Comment